Even if your hair is a braid, it can become lifeless and shineless over time. Therefore, by making these suggestions, you can have shiny braids.
• Do not dry your hair with excessive heat. Do not use a hairdryer if possible.
• Do not take any action while your hair is wet. The hair is very weak when wet, and the braids may be distorted in your slightest move.
• Even if your hair is a braid, at least once a week, do oil therapy. The stronger your scalp, the later your braids will deteriorate.
• Do not give weight to your hair. If you have weak hair strands, braids will be a sufficient accessory for you. Do not add any more accessories.
• Always wash your hair with cold water.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.